National Cycle Network (NCN) Routes
- Cheshire Cycleway – RR70 Parkgate and Chester to Bollington and Teggs Nose: a 282 km / 176 mile journey through some of Cheshire’s finest scenery, avoiding busy roads where possible and passing refreshments stops, accommodation and local attractions. For more information see the Cheshire Cycleway website.
- Route 5 Chester to Kidsgrove: a 82 km / 51 mile journey, forming part of the Reading to Bangor route.
- Route 45 Whitchurch to Chester: a 56 km / 35 mile ride forming running north-south via Wrenbury and the Peckforton Hills.
- Route 55 Congleton to Marple: a 40 km / 25 mile ride forming a section of the Telford to Preston cycle route.
- Route 75 Market Drayton to Winsford: a 38 km / 22 mile ride, running north-south through Cheshire.
- Route 451 Wrenbury to Nantwich, Crewe and Sandbach: a 24 km / 15 mile ride which forms a link between Route 45 Salisbury to Chester and Route 5 Chester to Kidsgrove.
- Route 452 Wettenhall to Tarporley and Brassey Green: a 10 km / 6 mile ride linking routes 551 and 45.
- Route 551 Newcastle to Nantwich and Winsford: a 26 km / 16 mile ride from the Potteries via Nantwich to route 5 at Winsford.
- Route 552 Market Drayton to Audlem and Nantwich: a 25 km / 15 mile ride, running north-south through the southern part of Cheshire.
- Route 573 Congleton to Davenham: a 28 km / 18 mile cycle route providing a link between Route 55 to the east and Route 5, Chester to Kidsgrove.
For maps and details for each of these routes and others across the country, go to the online Sustrans NCN Map.