To plan your journey by bike, try the following websites:
- MyPTP journey planning tool on this website
- CycleStreets for desktops or CycleStreets for mobile devices
- Sustrans NCN Map
Local cycle maps
Crewe smarter ways to travel map
Crewe to Nantwich greenway
CycleKnutsford cycle map
CycleWilmslow cycle map
South East Cheshire Cycling Action Group cycling routes
- SECCAG Cycle Routes Legend (PDF, 15KB)
- SECCAG Cycle Routes Linking Map (PDF, 1.2MB)
- SECCAG Cycle Route for Alsager (PDF, 87KB)
- SECCAG Cycle Route for Congleton (PDF, 122KB)
- SECCAG Cycle Route for Holmes Chapel (PDF, 90KB)
- SECCAG Cycle Route for Middlewich (PDF, 92KB)
- SECCAG Cycle Route for Sandbach (PDF, 123KB)
SECCAG and CycleKnutsford maps produced by Active Maps Ltd. The SECCAG maps contain Ordnance Survey data © Crown copyright and database right 2013 / © South East Cheshire Cycling Action Group (SECCAG). CycleKnutsford Map © Active Maps Ltd. and CycleKnutsford.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure all the information on these maps is accurate, we cannot guarantee that it is error-free. If you come across any inaccuracies then SECCAG would be grateful if you would let them know. Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In no event will the publishers be liable for any special, direct, indirect or consequential damages out of the use or inability to use these maps. The representation on the maps of a road, track or path is no evidence of the existence of a right of way.
The PDF documents on this page may not be fully accessible to screen reader technology due to the map content. If you require them in an alternative format please email email@example.com.